Dr Kenneth Cahill has further qualifications, experience and a special interest in Occupational Medicine. Our practice offers occupational health services to a number of international firms and to small and medium sized businesses in the Mid West.
We work with employers to provide a safe working environment and enhance the physical and mental wellbeing of their employees, also help them to meet their health obligations for all their staff.
Occupational Medicine is dedicated to maintaining a healthy workforce. Occupational healthcare should aim for the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations
At Dooradoyle Medical Centre we provide the following Occupational Healthcare Services:
- Pre-employment assessments
- Fitness for work assessment
- Sickness absence reviews
- Accident / Injury assessment
- Insurance and independent medical examinations and reports
- ILL health retirement assessments
- Vision assessments
- Hearing assessments
- Health Screening of employees
- Health surveillance
- Health and safety risk assessments and advice
- Ergonomic assessments
- Vaccinations, including Influenza, Hepatitis B and all Travel Vaccines
- Fitness to drive examinations
- Health Promotion Program
- Stress Awareness Program
- Physiotherapist service
We endeavour to provide a personal service with appointments available at short notice and report available on same day as assessment.
All services are competitively priced.
Fees available on request.
Please contact Dr Cahill at 061-306922 to discuss your requirements.